A California company is recalling frozen pork dumplings because they are misbranded in that they embrace milk and coconut, acknowledged allergens, that are no longer declared on the impress as required by federal law.
The 183,330 pounds of pork merchandise self-discipline to the have interaction possess been produced by Inexperienced Dining Table Inc. between March 22 and July 14, per a have interaction peep posted by the USDA’s Meals Safety and Inspection Provider (FSIS).
Shoppers can resolve whether or not they’ve the frozen dumplings in their homes by seeking the next impress recordsdata:
- 1.5-lb. plastic catch programs containing “HanSang GYOZA, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.5-lb. plastic catch programs containing “HanSang BITE-SIZE DUMPLINGS, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.5-lb. plastic catch programs containing “HanSang CRISPY DUMPLINGS, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.8-lb. plastic catch programs containing “ChoripDong KIMCHI DUMPLING WITH PORK” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.8-lb. plastic catch programs containing “ChoripDong PORK & VEGETABLE DUMPLINGS” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 4.4-lb. plastic catch programs containing “PAIK’s NOODLE Pork and Vegetable Dumplings” and promote by dates ranging from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
The merchandise self-discipline to possess interaction hold establishment quantity “EST. 45556” inside of the USDA designate of inspection. This stuff possess been shipped to wholesalers in California, New Jersey, New York, and Washington after which further distributed to stores. Some of the merchandise possess been also exported to Canada.
The disaster became discovered all the procedure thru routine FSIS in-plant verification activities the build FSIS discovered that the milk and coconut ingredients weren’t listed on the product labels.
There possess been no confirmed reports of harmful reactions due to consumption of those merchandise. Someone serious about an wound or illness ought to aloof contact a healthcare provider.
FSIS is apprehensive that some product could maybe maybe be in customers’ freezers. Shoppers who possess bought these merchandise are urged no longer to utilize them. These merchandise needs to be thrown away or returned to the residing of purchase.
Retail distribution lists will almost definitely be posted on the FSIS internet position at www.fsis.usda.gov/remembers.
Shoppers with questions in regards to the have interaction can contact Paul Hahm, owner of Inexperienced Dining Table, Inc., at 323-262-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoppers with meals safety questions can name the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 888-MPHotline (888-674-6854) or are residing chat thru Seek recordsdata from USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Jap Time) Monday thru Friday. Shoppers could maybe maybe browse meals safety messages at Seek recordsdata from USDA or send a requirement thru e-mail to MPHotline@usda.gov. For customers that have to file an disaster with a meat, poultry, or egg product, the get Electronic Client Criticism Monitoring System could maybe also be accessed 24 hours a day at https://foodcomplaint.fsis.usda.gov/eCCF/.
(To affix a free subscription to Meals Safety News, click on here.)